Welcome to Murthly Estate
Overlooking the River Tay near Dunkeld in Highland Perthshire, Murthly Estate is the place to get away from it all and relax in beautiful surroundings where the sights and sounds of nature hold sway. Enjoy the hills, rivers, woods and castle all year round through the many activities on offer, such as:
- Fishing for salmon and trout on the River Tay
- Getting married at Murthly Castle
- Holding your own corporate event or private party
- Enjoying a day's shooting with friends
- Walking or cycling on the Estate's extensive path network
Click here to visit the Murthly Sawmill website. The sawmill has a long-standing reputation for quality fencing and garden products.
Our Facebook Page
Murthly & Strathbraan Estates is also on Facebook.