Welcome to Murthly Estate
Overlooking the River Tay near Dunkeld in Highland Perthshire, Murthly Estate is the place to get away from it all and relax in beautiful surroundings where the sights and sounds of nature hold sway. Enjoy the hills, rivers, woods and castle all year round. Here's a few ways to spend a relaxing time on Murthly Estate:
- Get married in the spectacular chapel at Murthly Castle
- Hold your own corporate event or private party
- Enjoy traditional country sports such as salmon fishing on the River Tay
- Spot iconic Scottish wildlife such as red squirrels and ospreys
- Walk or cycle through natural and designed landscapes
Click here to visit the Murthly Sawmill website. The sawmill has a long-standing reputation for quality fencing and garden products.
Our Facebook Page
Murthly & Strathbraan Estates is also on Facebook.